Friday, December 20, 2013

Out in the cold...

This afternoon I managed to get out for a little more ice fishing with a couple of friends of mine. One of these guys had only been out on the ice once before. I really wanted it to be a good experience for him so then he could decide if this was something he liked. Decided on a lake that I hadn't heard much about since winter overtook us. That probably should've been a clue....

The snow was deep, the ice slushy, the fish few and far between (the sightings that is, we didn't actually catch anything), and man, oh man, it was cold! Like hands freezing to the auger cold!

So this brings me to the point of this picture-less post....I want to go again tomorrow. Do you think I have a problem?

(And yeah, when I'm ice fishing sometimes I daydream about flyfishing once the weather warms up, so what?)

No comments:

Post a Comment