Monday, August 19, 2013

In Between

Over the weekend I had the opportunity to play two gigs with my quartet.  Which is great, but left some serious down time on Sunday.  Yep, had a hard time finding something to fill in that time...really tough.

Got to the trailhead a bit later than I had hoped but still had time to put in a couple of miles into the Uinta Mountains at the Crystal Lake Trailhead and find some brookies that were looking up for a Red-Butted Renegade.

Photos courtesy of Ross Christensen, who
made the hike even though he didn't have a rod.


Loved being back in the Uintas.  Can't believe that I haven't been there in so long, and totally plan on making a return trip soon.  I was almost late to the gig, but figure it was totally worth it.  Hope you can get out and enjoy the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment