Saturday, December 12, 2015

Too Busy

If you're too busy to fish, you're too busy. With that in mind I decided to slip away with a buddy of mine for a few minutes on a local stream. Even in this week with 3 performances and attending my son's first concert (he did a great job playing clarinet) I still had a window after school but before pep band on Friday. Once we arrived I knew exactly where I wanted to spend the small amount of time that we had, and headed to one of the most productive holes. His nymph rig wasn't getting love so I tossed in my Simi-Seal Leech to see if I could get a reaction. I missed the first bump but made the connection on the second and a healthy brown came to hand. With the sun going down, and temperatures following suit, we declared it a success. One more week and I'll have time to chase some fin....


Yeah, I was pretty happy to find this one

Hope you can get out, be safe, and enjoy nature.
- Kidder

No comments:

Post a Comment